What is Brexit? 8 reads on Britain’s big choice
The UK is holding a referendum on June 23 on whether Britain should exit the European Union — known by the abbreviation "Brexit." We've collected some handy guides and interesting reads on what to expect either way.
2. Politico looks at how Britain's exit from the EU could affect presidential contender Hillary Clinton's chances.
3. An interview in Xinhua covers how Britain's departure might impact Northern Ireland's peace, Scotland's decision to stick with the UK, and international relations in general.
4. Some Chinese investors are waiting to see what happens in the referendum before buying property in Britain, Reuters reported.
5. Who is "the brains behind Brexit"? Politico says it's Michael Gove, the UK's justice secretary.
6. From Bloomberg: What do the bookies say about the chances of Brexit?
7. The New York Times delves into what the financial industry is doing to prepare for a possible Brexit.
8. The Guardian offers some advice on what to do before the vote: Freeze your Camembert and go on a booze run.
Now that you've read up, take our 8-question quiz on the upcoming vote: