Subscribe to Here’s the Deal, our politics newsletter for analysis you won’t find anywhere else.
Thank you. Please check your inbox to confirm.
Leave your feedback
Here are some of this week’s arts and culture headlines from public broadcasters around the nation:
– Actor Paul Giamatti tells Tavis Smiley about his new film, ‘Cold Souls.’
– NPR gives listeners their first taste of Wilco’s new album called, appropriately, “Wilco (The Album)”.
– Filmmaker William Klein visits Minnesota Public Radio to kick off a weekend retrospective of his work at the Walker Art Center in Minneapolis. Klein first began as a photographer, capturing images of the streets of New York, before moving on to film.
– On WNET Thirteen’s Sunday Arts, the producer/director of a new film about Senegalese pop star and humanitarian Youssou N’Dour talks about his subject.
– Finally, on a light note, KPBS’s Angela Carone gives her blog readers a treat by posting a video of a flash mob in “hammer pants” (i.e. those crazy genie pants made famous by M.C. Hammer) taking over an LA boutique.
Support Provided By:
Additional Support Provided By: