On Thursday’s NewsHour:
- The latest on the fiscal cliff talks, and proposals to trim Social Security and Medicare
- The Russia connection in the Syrian war
- A Virginia city copes with rising sea levels
- A path to high school graduation
- And, history in 140 characters
Correspondent Margaret Warner has your preview:
While the above radio promo is written in the morning, it is a tentative snapshot of what we’re covering on the show. With the ebb and flow of news headlines, chances are segments will be added, scrapped or moved to another night.
Plus, tune in to the broadcast at 6 p.m. ET, online and on-air.