On Wednesday’s NewsHour:
- Former Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords urges Congress to enact tougher gun laws
- The state of the economic recovery
- The Israeli airstrike inside Syria
- Newly elected Wisconsin Sen. Tammy Baldwin
- And, dissident Chen Guangcheng on the struggle for human rights in China
Correspondent Ray Suarez has your preview:
While the above promo is written for the radio in the morning, it is a tentative snapshot of what we’re covering on the show. With the ebb and flow of news headlines, chances are segments will be added, scrapped or moved to another night.
Tune in to the broadcast at 6 p.m. ET, online and on-air.