On Thursday’s NewsHour:
- Tough questions for former Sen. Chuck Hagel at his confirmation hearing to be the next secretary of defense
- Syrian refugees flee to Jordan
- The debate in Israel over a nuclear-armed Iran
- Former Vice President Al Gore on his new book, and more
- Declining trust in the U.S. government
- And, Chinese hackers hit The New York Times
Correspondent Kwame Holman has your preview:
While the above promo is written for the radio in the morning, it is a tentative snapshot of what we’re covering on the show. With the ebb and flow of news headlines, chances are segments will be added, scrapped or moved to another night.
Tune in to the broadcast at 6 p.m. ET, online and on-air.