On Wednesday’s NewsHour:
- President Obama kicked off a four-day trip to the Middle East, reaffirming U.S. support for Israel
- Were chemical weapons used in the Syrian war?
- An update on gun-control legislation
- An E.R. doctor’s stories of health and poverty
- Plus, the shift to video online
While the above promo is written for the radio in the morning, it is a tentative snapshot of what we’re covering on the show. With the ebb and flow of news headlines, chances are segments will be added, scrapped or moved to another night.
Tune in to the broadcast at 6 p.m. ET, online and on-air.