NATURE host Chris Morgan searches for a fish called the ocellated wrasse (Symphodus ocellatus) off the coast of Corsica. The male of the species builds, maintains and guards a nest made of seaweed, in which females lay their eggs. Chris was filming the wrasse for the upcoming NATURE mini-series Animal Homes premiering April 8, 2015 at 8/7c on PBS. Check local listings.
Where will he turn up next?
- Attacked by Leafcutter Ant!
- Watching Beavers Repair a Dam in Grand Teton National Park
- What Do Orangutans Eat?
- Driving on the Beach in Sumatra
- Guided Tour of Orangutan Basecamp (Part 2)
- Drinking Coconut Milk Before a Long Jungle Boat Ride
- Hanging Out with Orphaned Orangutans
- Guided Tour of Orangutan Basecamp
- Tree Top Coffee Break