- 6 small ripe bananas peeled
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 14-oz can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup of tapioca pearls
- Roasted unsalted peanuts chopped, for garnish
- Toasted sesame seeds for garnish
- Sprinkle the bananas with sugar and salt and set aside.
- Soak tapioca pearls for 30 minutes and drain.
- In a deep saucepan, heat the coconut milk and water over medium heat for 14 minutes. Add tapioca and continue heating for another minute.
- Serve topped with peanuts and sesame seeds.
Serve in individual bowls.
Jasmine tea or coffee.