- 1 tablespoon butter room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon zest plus 1 to 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 new potatoes scrubbed, halved (quartered if large)
- 1 bone-in skin-on chicken breast half (10 to 12 ounces)
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/2 bunch arugula (about 4 ounces) stemmed and coarsely torn
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a small bowl, combine butter, oregano, and zest. On a small rimmed baking sheet, using your hands, toss potatoes and chicken with butter mixture, being sure to rub some under the chicken skin. Season with salt and pepper. Bake, 25 to 30 minutes, tossing potatoes once halfway through, until an instant-read thermometer inserted in thickest part of breast (avoiding bone) registers 165 degrees Transfer chicken to a plate. On the baking sheet, using tongs, toss potatoes with arugula; season with lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Serve alongside chicken.