- 4 each boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup panko
- 1 cup pecans finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon chives finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Season chicken breast with salt and pepper. In a mixing bowl mix panko and pecans.
- Melt butter in a large ovenproof skillet over medium high heat.
- Remove skillet from the heat, brush some melted butter onto the chicken breasts, then coat the breast with the panko-pecan mixture, Place the skillet back over medium heat and add the chicken sautéing until brown on each side. Transfer chicken onto a greased baking sheet, place in oven until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Garnish with chopped chives.