- Juice from 4 ruby red grapefruits
- 1/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- Pinch of salt
- 6-8 edible flowers
- In a small saucepan, set over medium-low, combine the sugar and water. Stir and cook until sugar has dissolved, about 2 minutes. Pour the simple syrup into medium-sized pitcher or measuring cup. Add the juice from 4 ruby red grapefruits, a pinch of salt and stir. Divide the grapefruit juice among popsicle molds and transfer to the freezer for one hour.
- At the one-hour mark, take the popsicle molds out of the freezer and insert the edible flowers, pushing them down as far as you can (they should be slightly slushy). Stick the popsicles into each of molds' center and transfer the popsicles back to the freezer to freeze for at least 4 hours, ideally overnight.
- To remove the popsicles from their molds, run the molds under warm water until they are easily removed.