- 1 lb Pork belly cut up into 1” pieces
- 2-3 bundles of Mustard Greens washed and cut up into 2” length (about 1 med mixing bowl)
- 3” fresh Ginger root sliced into thin pieces
- 1 tsp Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Pepper to taste
- Add pork belly into 6 quart stock pot and add water until water level is just above the meat.
- Boil for 20 minutes and skim off the blood bubbles to keep the broth clear.
- Add mustard greens, ginger root, salt and pepper to taste.
- Continue to boil for another 10-15 minutes until greens are tender. Served with steamed rice.