Food Home » Recipes » Tatsoi with Oyster Sauce
This Tatsoi with Oyster Sauce recipe is a Chinese stir-fry recipe that is quick to prepare. (Recipe Credit: Marc Matsumoto of the Fresh Tastes blog)
- 7 ounces (200 grams) Tatsoi
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- .25 ounces (7 grams, 1 large clove) garlic, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Separate the individual leaves and discard any tough parts of the core, slicing up the rest of the stem. Wash thoroughly and run through a salad spinner to dry.
- Add the sesame oil and sliced garlic to a frying pan and fry over medium-high heat until fragrant (but not browned).
- Add the tatsoi and stir-fry until the leaves are wilted. It will help reduce the volume of leaves if you use a spatula to press down on them until they wilt.
- Add the oyster sauce and stir fry until the stems have cooked through and there is no liquid left in the pan.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with toasted sesame seeds.
Search or Browse Recipes