- 340 grams (12 ounces) silken tofu
- 3 ripe medium-sized mangoes
- agave nectar (optional)
- 20 vegan digestive biscuits
- Put the tofu in a colander and allow it to drain over a bowl for at least 30 minutes to get rid of the extra water.
- Peel two of the mangoes and remove as much fruit as possible from around the seed using a knife. You should have about 400 grams (14 ounces) of fruit. Put the mango and drained tofu into a blender and blend until smooth. If your mango was ripe, you shouldn't need to add any sugar, but if it's not sweet enough for your tastes, add some agave nectar.
- In a glass bowl, spread a 1/4" layer of pudding down and top with biscuits. You can break the biscuits up into pieces to make them fit into the nooks and crannies. Continue alternating layers of biscuits and pudding until you run out of pudding (the top layer should be pudding).
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- To finish, peel and slice the remaining mango and spread the slices on top of the pudding. To serve, use a spoon to scoop the mango pudding into serving bowls.