- 2 whole-grain tortillas (see notes)
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt, plus more as needed
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with unbleached
- parchment paper.
- Cut tortillas into “chip”-size portions. Put the cut tortillas, chili powder, and salt in a large bowl. Toss to coat.
- Arrange the tortillas in a single layer on the prepared sheet. Bake 7 to 10 minutes or just until crisp and edges are slightly browned. Sprinkle with more salt, if desired.
Tips/TechniquesFor a gluten-free option, use brown rice tortillas instead of whole-grain tortillas. Flavored tortillas, like spinach or chipotle, work well in this recipe.
Yield: 4 servings