- Excerpts from the opening statements of the defense and prosecution
- Passages dealing with 'children telling the truth'
- Excerpts dealing with 'Kyle,' one of the children who testified and whose
behaviors and story of alleged sexual abuse became a catalyst in the Little Rascals case
- Passages concerning the therapists involved in the Little Rascals case
- Excerpt (from the prosecution's closing argument) dealing with the issue
of 'contamination' - the theory that the allegations spread because the
parents shared with each other their children's detailed disclosures.