- Children of Waco by Peter Boyer, The New Yorker, May 15, 1995
- Waco: More Than Simple Blunders? by Joe Rosenbloom III, The Wall Street Journal, October 17,1995
- Waco: The Massacre, The Aftermath by Dean M. Kelley, First Things, May 1995
- Report and Recommendations Concerning the Handling of Incidents such as the Branch Davidian Standoff in Waco Texas by Alan A. Stone, November 10, 1993.
- Mad Man In Waco: The Complete Story of the Davidian Cult, David Koresh and the Waco Massacre by Brad Bailey & Bob Darden; WRS Publishers, 1993
- Inside the Cult by Marc Breault & Martin King; Signet Books, 1993
- Massacre at Waco, Texas by Clifford Linedecker; St. Martins Paperback, 1993
- See No Evil: Blind Devotion and Bloodshed in David Koresh's Holy War by Tim Madigan; The Summitt Group, 1993
- The Ashes of Waco: An Investigation by Dick J. Reavis; Syracuse University Press , 1998
The official reports from the Department of Justice and the Treasury Department concerning the standoff at Waco,Texas which are listed below can be purchased through the United States Government Printing Office at the following address:
732 North Capitol, NW
- Washington, DC 20401
- Report to the Deputy Attorney General on the Events at Waco, Texas, February 28 to April 19, 1993. October 3, 1993.
- Evaluation of the Handling of the Branch Davidian Stand-off in Waco, Texas, February 28 to April 19, 1993. Edward S.G. Dennis, Jr. October 8, 1993.
- Lessons of Waco: Proposed changes in Federal Law Enforcement. Philip B. Heymann Deputy Attorney General. October 8, 1993.
- Recommendations of Experts for Improvements in Federal Law Enforcement After Waco.
- Remarks of Attorney General Janet Reno at Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association Dinner, Newark, New Jersey, May 5, 1995.
- Joint Statement by the Secretary of the Treasury and the Attorney General of the United States. April 20, 1993.
- Report of the Department of the Treasury on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms Investigation of Vernon Wayne Howell also known as David Koresh. September 1993.