NOW Enterprising Ideas Program Schedule
- October 30, 2009 - Electric Car Dreams
Will green energy and electric cars drive a new global climate change plan?
- September 11, 2009 - Africa: House Calls and Health Care
Can a health care innovation in Rwanda work in the U.S.?
- July 10, 2009 - Peace and Prosperity in the West Bank?
Can a breakthrough experiment finally bring peace to the West Bank?
- November 14, 2008 - Green Collar Jobs
Social Entrepreneurs creating jobs and going green by finding new uses for old buildings.
- August 22, 2008 - Update: Health Care Franchise
- July 11, 2008 - Jobs for Jordan
Millions of young people out of work in the Middle East - what does it mean for America?
- June 27, 2008 - Subprime Solution?
A groundbreaking idea to keep desperate homeowners in their houses.
- May 23, 2008 - Unselling Meth
See how the Montana Meth program is working in Idaho
- April 25, 2008 - College Summit
Children of the rich have a better shot at college than poor kids. Look who's trying to level the field.
- April 4, 2008 - Daughters for Sale
Saving young girls from indentured servitude.
- February 15, 2008 - Benefits Denied
Building a network for freelancers.
- November 2, 2007 - Growing Local, Eating Local
Helping tobacco farmers in Appalachia convert to growing organic vegetables.
- September 21, 2007 - Who's Making Money From Microcredit?
The largest microcredit program in Latin America now transitioning into a full-service bank.
- August 31, 2007 - Montana Meth
A billionaire fights methamphetamine use in Montana.
- August 31, 2007 - Meal Plan
A food-service business that has found its niche in a highly-competitive market, while incorporating community and economic development.
- July 27, 2007 - Housing Works
A nonprofit group that successfully fought off powerful land developers to regenerate 13 acres of prime real estate on London's South Bank.
- June 22, 2007 - Lending a Hand
An innovative idea to provide low-interest car loans to low-income buyers, while offering financial management courses to them as part of the package.
- May 25, 2007 - Health Care Franchise
This project uses a franchise model to deliver accessible and affordable healthcare to rural areas of Kenya.
Check for more broadcast times in your viewing area