- 1 pound small red potatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place a rimmed baking sheet on rack in oven and preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine potatoes, olive oil, and thyme in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper and toss until well combined.
- Remove heated baking sheet from oven and transfer potatoes to baking sheet, cut sides down.
- Roast until browned and tender, 45 to 60 minutes.
This herb-roasted potato recipe appears in the "Roasting" episode of "Martha Stewart's Cooking School." Visit the episode guide to watch a preview and get a cooking tip.