(gentle piano music) - Mr. Colbourne.
- You didn't tell me you'd called off your wedding.
- I didn't think it would be of concern.
- Nothing could be of greater concern.
- Even though you're engaged to Lady Lydia?
- Well there you are mistaken.
Seems for some time Lady Lydia has been conducting a secret courtship in defiance of her mother.
It is him she is to marry, not me.
- Then you... - I'm at liberty to marry whom so ever I choose.
(gentle piano music) As it seems are you.
(gentle piano music) You bewitched me from the very first moment we met.
And ever since, my affections have not wavered.
Indeed, they've only grown deeper with every second that I've spent in your company.
I cannot imagine how fathomless they will be once we've shared a lifetime together.
(gentle piano music)