RESOURCES FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Find a local Combat Trauma Group or PTSD Foundation of America Chapter to connect with veterans near you
- If you are in need of support, call the Combat Trauma Helpline at 877.717.PTSD (7873)
- Navigating the transition from service to civilian life is not easy and no veteran should have to experience it alone. DAV provides a lifetime of support for veterans of all generations and their families in positive, life-changing ways. Support more victories for veterans today.
- Learn: Statistics on Veterans + Homelessness
- Take Action: Find out how you can support veterans experiencing homelessness
- If you are a veteran who needs help, or know one who does, visit We Got Your 6’s application to nominate someone.
- MVA is building a movement for veterans of color, women, LGBTQ, religious & non-religious minorities, and allies, advocating for equity, respect, and justice for all minority veterans. Learn more about their mission and how you can get involved here.
- For those local to Ohio, National Veterans Memorial and Museum provides in-person volunteer opportunities.
Check out NVMM’s virtual educational resources to learn more about the importance of veteran storytelling.
- If you’re a veteran who is interested in a career in public policy, visit HillVets to check out our Fellowship and/or Leadership programs. For up-to-date information about upcoming events, please follow @HillVets across all social media platforms!
- SCORE is the nation’s largest network of volunteer, expert business mentors. They have a network of more than 10,000 mentors, many of which served in the military and are experts in helping veterans translate military skills into business success by navigating available services, funding opportunities, government contracts and more. Visit SCORE's Veterans Entrepreneurship Hub to find resources, mentors, and support.