- We missed him.
- Oh, here she is now.
Is it not a strange coincidence each of you was seeking the other.
- Yes, dear.
- Ah yes.
Yes, come Arthur, yes.
We must, yes.
- They told me your company had left.
- They have.
I resigned my commission.
- What will you do?
- I have no idea.
I'm from a family of farmers in Ireland.
(Alison giggles) Why should that be so funny?
- I was all so determined I would never be a farmer's wife.
- That seems rather a presumption.
- I opened your book.
- Terrible breach of trust given I explicitly told you not to.
- I never should have guessed that Spartan Captain Fraser could have such a poetic soul.
- Fool that I am, I have fought to hide my feelings from you believing them to be futile.
Never daring to hope that you could bring yourself to love a course, battle scarred soldier.
But my dearest Alison, I stand before you now to ask you if you will honor me with the greatest rank of all.
That of your loving husband.
- Yes, yes, yes.
A hundred thousand times, yes.
(fast tempo classical music) (group cheers and applauds) (group cheers) (church bells ring)