Will your IRA or 401K accounts ensure a safe retirement?
What happens when the perennial teenage quest for identity is exposed on social media?
What happens when the police are faced with domestic violence allegations within their own ranks? FRONTLINE and The New York Times investigate
FRONTLINE shines a light on the hidden world of the North Korean people, revealing how ordinary citizens are resisting one of the world's most oppressive regimes
Get Our Newsletter
1. The National Rifle Association has supported a ban on the import of Saturday Night Specials.
2. In the United States there are more gun dealers than McDonald's restaurants.
3. Firearms are among the most strictly regulated consumer products in the U.S.
4. Federal laws successfully prevent felons and minors from obtaining guns.
5. Illegal gun traffickers prefer high caliber assault weapons.
6. In the past few years, firearms-related violent crime has skyrocketed.
7. In Texas, you can drive with an open beer between your knees and a loaded firearm at your side.
8. U.S. Supreme Court has held that the Second Amendment to the Constitution does not guarantee an individual's right to keep and bear arms.
9. More people are killed or injured by land mines throughout the world than are killed by firearms in the U.S.
10. A Lorcin .22 caliber pistol costs more than a Super-Soaker toy water gun.
web site copyright 1995-2014
WGBH educational foundation