One man's quest to find the terrorists who blew up Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie and killed 270 people, including his brother.
Ken Dornstein sets out to find those responsible for blowing up Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie -- a terrorist act that killed 270 people, including his brother David. A three-part series.
A special two-hour presentation from FRONTLINE and INDEPENDENT LENS explores why it's been so hard for Washington to fix the country's broken immigration system.
Get Our Newsletter
1. The National Rifle Association has supported a ban on the import of Saturday Night Specials.
2. In the United States there are more gun dealers than McDonald's restaurants.
3. Firearms are among the most strictly regulated consumer products in the U.S.
4. Federal laws successfully prevent felons and minors from obtaining guns.
5. Illegal gun traffickers prefer high caliber assault weapons.
6. In the past few years, firearms-related violent crime has skyrocketed.
7. In Texas, you can drive with an open beer between your knees and a loaded firearm at your side.
8. U.S. Supreme Court has held that the Second Amendment to the Constitution does not guarantee an individual's right to keep and bear arms.
9. More people are killed or injured by land mines throughout the world than are killed by firearms in the U.S.
10. A Lorcin .22 caliber pistol costs more than a Super-Soaker toy water gun.
web site copyright 1995-2014
WGBH educational foundation